From Lauren Dahlin <ldahli...@simons-rock.edu>
Subject VERY Basic Question
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 05:25:35 GMT
I am very new to couchdb. I need it to access an Amazon public dataset
using EC2. I am running an Ubuntu instance, have successfully mounted
the file, and can view the couchdb browser interface. However, I can't
figure out how to get access to the existing databases which are
in .couch format. I have several couch files in a folder ("/db") in
the instance. I've tried:
curl -X GET http://localhost:5984/db
{"error":"not_found","reason":"no_db_file"}
curl -X GET http://localhost:5984/db/filname.couch
{"error":"not_found","reason":"no_db_file"}

Sorry to junk up the mailing list with such a basic question, but I'm
totally stuck.

Humbly,
Lauren