From Abhinav Lele <abhinav.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with views in CouchDB 1.1.1.
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 07:55:40 GMT
I have installed everything inside one folder /opt/app/couchdb111. I
checked the permissions for all the folders inside it. All the
folders/files have the user/group ownership for the user that is running
the couchdb server. Is there a way I can track which file is having
issue ? The file names that appear in the log seem to be fine w.r.t.
file permissions.

-
Abhinav