From Abhinav Lele <abhinav.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with views in CouchDB 1.1.1.
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 06:10:56 GMT
Hi,

I have one database in my couchdb server. The documents in this database
contain some user profile information like email name etc.

However when I create a view using something like this

function(doc) {
     emit(doc.email,doc);
}

The view does not return any results and gets stuck. If I see the status
using Futon the View Indexer is still running. I have only one document
in the database, but still this is taking too much time.

In the couchdb logs I can see some eaccess errors, but don't know what
to make of it. Here are the logs
http://pastie.org/private/0azztwn2cqhjdjdwsbehsq

Can someone please help??

--