From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Delete replication history
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 16:04:45 GMT
Also, in 1.2.0 you'll no longer need the hack of editing replication
checkpoint documents in order to bootstrap replications from a
particular sequence number. You can simply specify a parameter named
"since_seq" in replication objects/documents.

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
> On Jan 3, 2012, at 10:41 AM, Filipe David Manana wrote:

United Kingdom.

>>> Currently _active_tasks only reports the first six characters of the hash.  I'm
not opposed to having it report the full hash, especially now that the _active_tasks output
is semi-structured.

--
Filipe David Manana,