From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb futon: IE7 / IE8 support?
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:16:17 GMT
I would suggest this:

http://code.google.com/chrome/chromeframe/

But seriously, the message is CouchDB *Futon* probably has not be well
tested in IE. If you want to check the Jira and raise any missed
issues, that would probably help.

If you want to mess around with your futon to get it working (without
checking out the source tree), you can edit the share/couchdb/www
folder. Not really recommended, but maybe it would be a quick fix (and
submit a patch back!)

Ryan