From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: _design doc issue
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 05:18:12 GMT
Well, that may be correct, I don't know. What I know is that I try my
design documents in Futon to be sure they are working (I do not have so
many design documents, so, I can afford trying them in Futon, especially
because I am a rookie in design documents).

About JSON parser in Erlang, I don't know any "standard" parser, so,
usually, I do my own parsing which, for the simple cases of key-value,
works nicely with the most of the special characters. It may be that the
limitation comes from the JavaScript engine, but not sure. My point is here
that I wouldn't blame Futon for something witch may be out of its reach.
But I might be wrong, of course.

CGS