From Luscus Readbeard <luscus.redbe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Using JavaScript libs in a view's map function
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:17:35 GMT
Hello everybody,

I am new to CouchDB and I would like to ask some question regarding
the building of complex map functions.
I looked at following documentation in the wiki:

CommomJS Modules (http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CommonJS_Modules)
JavascriptPatternViewCommonJs
(http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/JavascriptPatternViewCommonJs)

But I found this possibility of using some js libs very unsatisfying
since you have to be in some CouchApp context.

What I would like to do is to be able to load some other docs or view
results in the map function in order to make some complex processing.

I found the jquery.couch.js very convenient for example, I am
wondering is something comparable is accessible on the server side...

Thanks for any hint.

Luscus