From Alexandre Masselot <alexandre.masse...@gmail.com>
Subject get view with a list of keys
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:23:05 GMT
Hello,

I'm using view with a simple map that extract a couple of values (we store
millions of web page info in couchdb and I need to access rapidly a md5
field to know whether we should treat a crawled page or if we already know
it).

It's fine to get the view output for one page
http://127.0.0.1:5984/honbot/_design/projections/_view/md5?key=
"http%253A%252F%252Fwww.gesunde-maenner.ch%252Fhtml%252F"

For saving, we use bulk_docs to save doc per 1000 slices and that goes much
faster.

My question is: is it possible to make a view request list above, but with
a list of key?
Let's say
"http%253A%252F%252Fwww.gesunde-maenner.ch%252Fhtml%252F"
 and "http%253A%252F%252Fwww.pipo.com"