From Matthew Woodward <>
Subject Re: CouchBase discontinues Single Server: now what?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 15:21:12 GMT
On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 7:08 AM, Jason Sachs <> wrote:

> understand Apache has a habit of releasing source code rather than
> binaries, but there is immense value in a prepackaged binary and
> immense loss of value in not having a reliable source for them.

Completely agree--I'm a full-time Linux user (Ubuntu variants mostly) and
while I know nothing about making Debian packages I'm motivated enough to
figure it out and maintain a Debian package if there winds up being a void

Matthew Woodward / Twitter: @mpwoodward

Please do not send me proprietary file formats such as Word, PowerPoint,
etc. as attachments.