From Daniel Bryan <danbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to setup an master - slave enviroment
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:08:29 GMT
What's the reason for this? You have one-way replication set up between the
master and slaves, I assume. Why don't you want the slaves to accept write
operations?

Perhaps your application could simply use a different subdomain or path for
create/update/delete operations, and your slaves could have a different
username and password set up for the admin just in case some writes arrive?
Master/slave dichotomy doesn't really fit the Couch philosophy, though ..
don't you want to Relax?