From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to setup an master - slave enviroment
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:14:58 GMT
Master/Slave is a fine setup, why not? :) Just because couchdb can do
multi-master doesn't mean you have to.

To answer the original question, you need to start replication jobs
from your master to your slaves. See
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication for details.

As to why you've configured your proxy to direct requests to your
slaves and also wonder how to stop requests reaching your slaves, I
cannot answer.

B.