From Martin Hewitt <mar...@thenoi.se>
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 22:50:54 GMT
Hi all,

I was wondering if it's possible to set or influence where the view generation process starts?

We have a large DB which we let clients build views on. We then map those views to JS map
functions and create the relevant design doc. The only problem we have is that the database
is huge and the view generations take a while. This means the oldest data is processed first,
which doesn't suit us as, in the short term, the most useful values are those which are more
recent, i.e. the entries that were made a minute ago not a year ago.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Martin