From Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Future
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 21:25:16 GMT
Ok, we're on the same page on one thing, there is a problem. One release in a year with this
many great people contributing is not acceptable.

Sure, my experience makes me believe, and I guess Damien's frustrations echo, that part of
this problem is Apache process. You may not agree with that, but if you don't, and you admit
that there *is* a problem, then what is it?

The first step in CouchDB's 12 step program to get get it's mojo back has to be admitting
that it has a problem.

As much as it's a problem, I don't think that lack of leadership is the real problem, I think
it's a symptom. I'm glad to see you say that we should get up and do more.

If you're stepping up to take on more leadership, say it, scream it! Own it!

-Mikeal