From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: Saving qr code image from Google chart as an inline attachment
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:46:53 GMT

On Jan 30, 2012, at 2:05 AM, Nah-Abiah Mould Al-Hassan wrote:

I have tried encoding it to base 64 using the canvas element but that does not
work. The error code I get is 239 with a badarg in the json error response.

2xx codes are success, not errors. But I’ve never heard of a 239 before. Where did it come
from?

Help please :)

You’re not giving us enough information to help. Try posting the relevant code, or a log
of the HTTP traffic.

—Jens