From Ted Zlatanov <...@lifelogs.com>
Subject limiting concurrent logins (was: looking for couchapp examples for managing user authentification)
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:51:08 GMT
This discussion about user authentication was very helpful.  I had a
question based on that discussion.

I am using CouchDB+couchapp and happy with them.  A requirement came up
to limit a particular reader user's concurrent logins to a single
CouchDB node (the limit is 1 in my case).  Is this possible without
resorting to extra application logic and extra records to manage these
logins, or an external login registration service?

Thanks!
Ted