From Steven Ringo <goo...@stevenringo.com>
Subject Re: _replication database pruning
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:02:25 GMT
This is the recommended way of starting a replication no?

curl -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -X POST
http://localhost:5984/_replicator -d '{"source":
"http://127.0.0.1:5984/foo", "target": "http://127.0.0.1:5984/bar"}'

It also is the way the library I am using (CouchCocoa) does it.

I realise one can post to /_replicate (as opposed to _replicator), but
then there's no recovery if the database is restarted, right?

What else should I be using?