From Paul Hirst <paul.hi...@sophos.com>
Subject RE: Delete replication history
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 08:23:17 GMT

I've only ever been able to find the hash value in the log. If it's in _active_tasks where
is it?

My replication entries in _active_tasks look like

ba3959: http://myserver.example:5984/mydb/ -> mydb

And I don't believe ba3959 is long enough. Isn't the hash an MD5 of the replication information?

If there was a way to get it out of _active_tasks it would be extremely convenient.

Sophos Limited, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.
Company Reg No 2096520. VAT Reg No GB 991 2418 08.