From Peta Bogdan <bog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: strange crash
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 14:41:56 GMT
also, I don't use the javascript engine, in fact I don't use views at all,
Instead the documents are indexed through an elasticsearch instance which
happens to be on the same machine

All queries are conducted tru elasticsearch, while the database is busy
with only inserts and updates.

I used to build views using erlang language, but as the database grows the
time taken to regenerate the views increases, so I dropped this method of
querying the database.

As a side note icu version is icu4c-4.8, installed from ports.

also forgot to mention that OS is OpenBSD5.0/amd64 if it makes a difference
.