From Mohammad Prabowo <riz...@gmail.com>
Subject build-couchdb start, stop, restart
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 01:31:12 GMT
Hi. I'm new to CouchDB and would like to join the mailing list.

Also, i have a problem. I'm using build-couchdb method as recomended
from this wiki, http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_Ubuntu
but, i don't know how to make the couchdb start automatically when i
start Ubuntu.

Also, after i start the CouchDB manually, i can't seem to find a way
to restart the process (i want to change the admin password, and to do
that, i need to edit the local.ini file, and restart the CouchDB).

So, to be clear, here's my problem:

- How to make the build-couchdb start automatically?
- How to start, stop, and restart build-couchdb?

Thanks!