From Miles Pomeroy <pomeroymi...@gmail.com>
Subject User authentication failures
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 18:03:41 GMT
I'm having this weird issue where user authentication fails. It has
happened twice so far on one of our development couchdb servers. As an
admin I can still log in, but for normal users their authentication
fails. If I change the password, authentication still fails. The only
thing I've found that works, is restarting the server. Then
authentication works just fine again. Any ideas on what's causing it
or where to look for the problem. I haven't seen anything obvious in
the log file.

Miles.