From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: Is Couchdb the right tool for this?
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2011 04:07:23 GMT

On Dec 23, 2011, at 3:31 PM, Joe Hillenbrand wrote:

but when I look over guide and documentation, I don't
find anything like this. Am I mistaken? Is there a better option?

So far what you’ve described is a typical application of replication. You just set up a
continuous replication on each child database to push to the master. What aspects of it couldn’t
you find documentation for?

—Jens