From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Database size seems off even after compaction runs.
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 21:57:16 GMT
I was referring to this:

http://guide.couchdb.org/draft/

CGS

On 12/27/2011 09:55 PM, Jens Alfke wrote:
> On Dec 27, 2011, at 1:55 AM, CGS wrote:
>
>> I understand your confusion about documentation, but I can say, this
>> behavior is documented. If you read carefully the official documentation
> Which is the 'official documentation'? So far the most comprehensive thing I've found
is the wiki, especially the "Complete HTTP API Reference" and the pages it links to, but I've
never gotten the feeling that this is a definitive source of documentation, just a grab-bag
that gets updated when people feel like it (and which contains a lot of obsolete/inaccurate
information). CouchDB doesn't seem to have anything like, say, the MySQL reference manual.