From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Database size seems off even after compaction runs.
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 23:08:03 GMT
I think the two options I gave you answer your question because deleting
a database it's not the same with deleting a document (deleting a
document just makes it unavailable, while deleting the database erase
physically the file from the harddisk). I know it's more a workaround
and it requires a bit of work, but it reclaims all the space used by the
deleted documents.

CGS