From MK ...@cognitivedissonance.ca>
Subject array from query string
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 15:21:06 GMT
It seems to me that couch does not make arrays from multiple query
pairs, eg, from the log:

'PUT' /user1/_design/main/_update/docTags/somedoc?
title=check&tags=four&tags=new&tags=okay%21

update/docTags contains:

for (i in req.query.tags) doc.[req.query.tags[i]] = req.query.title

But I get an error for the above request, "doc[req.query.tags[i]] is
undefined", implying there is no array there; I haven't looked into
this any further -- can anyone say definitively, "No, couch will not
create arrays from query or post data in this sense," and if so, what
rules does it follow?

MK

--
"Enthusiasm is not the enemy of the intellect." (said of Irving Howe)
"The angel of history[...]is turned toward the past." (Walter Benjamin)