From Marcello Nuccio <marcello.nuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View row with doc==null
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 06:57:10 GMT
I've reloaded Futon at least three times...

However, the problem is that the row with doc==null is still there,
and the only way to get rid of it is to rebuild the view. I will try
to find how to reproduce it in a new database.

If anyone is interested to see the database, I can send it. It does
not contain top secret data, and it's only a couple of MB.

I have updated my program to ignore those rows. It is a good thing to
do since it can happen if querying with stale=ok.

Marcello