From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ubuntu 11.10 issues
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2011 17:30:29 GMT
Can you tell if you're running Erlang/OTP R14B02 ? There was a change in
that release, related to supervisors, that broke the replicator. CouchDB
1.0.3, and 1.1.0, have code to deal with that change. So, either use one of
these CouchDB releases (or more recent) or use an older Erlang version.

On Friday, November 11, 2011, Stephan Bardubitzki <stephan@bardubitzki.com>
wrote:
> Thanks, for now.
>
> On 11-11-11 11:30 AM, CGS wrote:
>>
>> It looks only that you have incompatibilities between the tests and
CouchDB or JavaScript engine (mainly due to bad requests). Still, your
CouchDB recovers fast.

>> I would try manual replication and views, just to be sure that these
parts are working properly. The rest, I wouldn't worry too much about. Just
take care at the size of the data you POST/PUT because it seems you are
limited to a certain size (I wouldn't worry too much unless you try to
transfer enormous JSONs - like with hundreds of fields).

>> That's my opinion, but I am not a developer. If manual replication and
views are failing, write back and I hope a developer will take a closer
look at your errors.

--
Filipe David Manana,