From Mehdi El Fadil <mehdi.elfa...@mango-is.com>
Subject Re: 2011 Apache CouchDB Community Survey...
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 14:40:59 GMT
Hi Jan,

I'd be interested to hear where exactly we fail to look after users. Note
> that this is a voluntary effort and we can't possibly make everybody happy.
> That said, we're trying and I'd be happy to learn where we can improve.

I perhaps should have put a disclaimer before criticizing: I think that
couchdb is a great tool, and the participants in this projects have done
amazing work - and they still are.
Also, for sure, you cannot satisfy to all demands, and that is a good
thing, to keep couchdb consistent.

I will give you more details about my thoughts in private soon.

Cheers,

Mehdi.