From Dan Everton <...@iocaine.org>
Subject Re: replicator database is missing design docs
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 10:50:12 GMT
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 3:43 PM, James Marca <jmarca@translab.its.uci.edu> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am using the new-ish CouchDB replicator database documented here
> <http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication#Replicator_database>.
>
> Today I noticed that my design docs are not replicating with this
> mechanism.  The data copies fine, but the design docs do not.

Huh, I was just looking in to this exact problem today with a 1.1.1
install as well. We have a master/slave setup with the slave pulling
continuously from the master. The _design documents never seem to
replicate to the slave and there's no errors in the logs. I've checked
for conflicts and other things and also recreated the slave from
scratch and still nothing.

At least it seems like I'm not alone.

Cheers,
Dan