From Alexander Shorin <>
Subject Re: CouchDB - Open Document Format mega storage
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 08:02:55 GMT
2011/11/9 Маркевич Александр <>:
> Thanks for all, I'll find another way. Maybe the original version control
> systems is better for this task (git, mercurial, SVN).
> Best regards team!
> --
> Markevych Alexander.

You may setup update notification handler in CouchDB config and let it
store any document updates within VCS (I've done same task via
mercurial). So you'll reach two goals: use full power of CouchDB to
search data within documents or transform it into various forms and
track all changes in same time using special tool that done it right.

View raw message