From Matthias Eck <matthias....@jibbigo.com>
Subject Re: Using CouchDB 1.1.0 with Java
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 01:38:15 GMT
Thanks for the answers. I tried lightcouch and that does not yet
support attachments.

Anyways, I went back to ektorp after your recommendations and I think
it is working now.

Thanks,
Matthias

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Henrik Lundgren
<carl.henrik.lundgren@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder why you have failed with Ektorp?
>
> Ektorp has very good support for attachments. I am currently developing an application
that read and writes about 150 docs / sec containing 8Kb attachments.