From Kwasi Gyasi - Agyei <kwasi.gyasiag...@4things.co.za>
Subject Re: Installing CouchDB on CentOS 6/32Bit
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:36:04 GMT
Building Erlang (otp_src_R14B04)
//if you want to get rid of all the warnings and non-install items

Erlang Extras, (not sure if required for couchdb)

$ yum install fob
$ yum install wxBase wxGTK wxGTK-devel erlang-wx wxGTK-gl
$ erlang-odbc.i686

after install the libs/apps above you have to run the following again in
elrang folder
 $ ./configure
 $ make
 $ make install

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 10:05 PM, Kwasi Gyasi - Agyei <
kwasi.gyasiagyei@4things.co.za> wrote:

> Building Erlang (otp_src_R14B04)
> Source URL : http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_R14B04.tar.gz<http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/js/js185-1.0.0.tar.gz>
> + Steps