From Denis Cornehl <denis.corn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Node.JS integration ?
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 12:45:20 GMT
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 9. November 2011 um 13:36 schrieb Alexander Shorin:

> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 4:33 PM, N/A N/A <pressley333@yahoo.com (mailto:pressley333@yahoo.com)>
wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > is there is any plans for node.js integration into couchdb?
> >

> > Regards
>
> On what plane in may be integrated? As query-server engine or something else?

I could imagine this scenario: I want to write a couch app, all code is in the couchdb and
nicely replicated. But my app needs an interface to an external application with a standard-tcp/ip-protocol
(IMAP, SMTP, you name it). Or I want to write an importer that takes data from elsewhere and
puts it into the couchdb. And the code should resist in my database.

It could also be used to implement an alternative access-protocol to couchdb (not http-based).

Regards,

Denis