From Thomas Hommers <thomas.homm...@ebalu.com>
Subject Build-CouchDB Issue Debian Squeeze 6.0.3
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 07:52:56 GMT
Hi,

I've just build couchDB using Build-CouchDB on a fresh Debian Squeeze 6.0.3.
The build-process run without any problem. Perfect!

When running the futon-test-suite, some Errors appears.
As I understood from previous posts, it might be a test-suite issue and could be just ignored.
However, maybe it could be helpful to resolve them.

In Detail (run from Firefox 7.0.1):

- changes	error	13637ms

    Run with debugger
    Exception raised: "timeout: undefined"

- delayed_commits	error	6955ms

    Run with debugger
    Assertion failed: db.open("1") == null
    Exception raised: {"error":"conflict","reason":"Document update conflict."}

- replicator_db	failure	465031ms

    Run with debugger
    Assertion failed: typeof repDoc2._replication_state === "undefined"
    Assertion failed: typeof repDoc2._replication_state_time === "undefined

- stats	failure	115867ms

    Run with debugger
    Assertion 'triggered, "We managed to force a all_dbs_active error."' failed: We managed
to force a all_dbs_active error.

If I should provide more details, just let me know what and how.

Thomas