From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu 11.10 issues
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:30:40 GMT
It looks only that you have incompatibilities between the tests and
CouchDB or JavaScript engine (mainly due to bad requests). Still, your
CouchDB recovers fast.

I would try manual replication and views, just to be sure that these
parts are working properly. The rest, I wouldn't worry too much about.
Just take care at the size of the data you POST/PUT because it seems you
are limited to a certain size (I wouldn't worry too much unless you try
to transfer enormous JSONs - like with hundreds of fields).

That's my opinion, but I am not a developer. If manual replication and
views are failing, write back and I hope a developer will take a closer
look at your errors.

CGS