From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject nodejs couchapp
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 16:53:37 GMT
The node.couchapp.js module seems so much cleaner/simpler than the
python based couchapp tools but we are having trouble since there is not
much documentation or tutorials yet.

$node ./lib/bin.js -s testapp.js http://127.0.0.1:5984/testapp

this runs without error but no response message and nothing shows up in
Futon

testapp.js
var node_couchapp = require("./lib/node-couchapp"); //we renamed main.js
var ddoc = {_id:'_design/app', shows:{}};
exports.app = ddoc;
ddoc.shows.foo = function (doc, req) {
   return "<h1>Test App</h1><p>So Much</p>";
};

in the blog by Chris Strom he used a command line like:
$node ./lib/bin.js -s -d testapp.js -c http://127.0.0.1:5984/testapp

when we tried this - got errors with "-d" and "-c"

I have no idea what the "-s" "-d" or "-c" command operators do

can anyone help on this - thks