From Chris Wilhite <chris.public...@gmail.com>
Subject Replication Monitoring
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 02:11:34 GMT
Hello, I'm looking for a way to monitor a running replication.

Here is my scenario:  A database must be replicated to a client, but I
would like to provide some visual feedback since the database is large.
The replication must be continuous.

I have successfully registered new documents arriving with the _changes
feed, also, I am able to see the that the replication is running by
polling the _tasks list (however the replication state does not change,
I assume this is because it is continuous).

Using the _changes feed is ok, but I would like to be able to provide a
way for the user to see how many documents are remaining, MB's to be
transferred etc.  Is there a place where this data is reported?