From Nolan Darilek <no...@thewordnerd.info>
Subject Re: Health care software utilizing CouchDB
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 02:17:23 GMT
What encrypted volume are you using?

I'm actually not using CouchDB (I had an app based on MongoDB) but the
NoSQL solutions seem to be lagging behind in things like database
encryption. I wanted to go with the encrypted volume approach, but
finding one that is up to HIPAA/HITECH spec was confusing for someone
running a small business targeting a niche market of mostly solo
practitioners.