From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject Re: Help installing CouchDB on Ubuntu
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 11:49:39 GMT
CGS wrote:

> And maybe I would have continued with this approach if the next project wasn't requiring
CentOS which doesn't have any CouchDB package.

The Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) repository [0] does have a couchdb packages
for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and binary compatible distributions like CentOS and Scientific
Linux. If you add that repository installing CouchDB is as easy as 'yum install couchdb'.
Currently CouchDB 1.0.2 is in the repository for EL6 and 0.11.2 in the repository for EL5.

Nils.

[0] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL
 VPRO   www.vpro.nl