From N/A N/A <pressley...@yahoo.com>
Subject CouchDB _changes _view transactions
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 17:20:59 GMT
Hello,

I have the following issue. I hold continuous _changes feed for certain events. When my web
application is started for first time, i want to get last event and process it. I wrote a
view for this purpose querying CouchDB. Where is the problem ? During view execution, is
it possible to get newer message from continuous _changes? Which information will arrive first
? The one from the view or _changes ? Which message is last ? CouchDB doesn't support transactions
so in this case i'm not sure my last information is last and valid.

Regards,