From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2011 Apache CouchDB Community Survey...
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 14:01:30 GMT

On Nov 16, 2011, at 13:52 , Mehdi El Fadil wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have received the following mail from cloundant:

I'd be interested to hear where exactly we fail to look after users. Note that this is a voluntary
effort and we can't possibly make everybody happy. That said, we're trying and I'd be happy
to learn where we can improve.

> I did not find the survey in this mailing list, as well as no announcement
> on twitter, for a reason that is unclear to me.

That question you'll have to ask Cloudant, the initiators of the survey.

> Well, now you have it, in case you are interested.

Thanks for speaking up.

Cheers
Jan