From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allowed contents of validate_doc_update field.
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 12:46:36 GMT
Ah, I have seen that in Kanso what they do is make you develop your couchapp
in CommonJS modules then their push command packages it up into a design doc
and an app.js for the browser.

So you have node.js support right in the project directory (which could have
a package.js with it) and a build step to get a couchdb and browser version.
Not optimal sure but does give you what you want.