From Sean Copenhaver <>
Subject Re: Getting to start!
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 19:35:44 GMT
I don't have any experience with this but what you are requesting sounds
similar to hovercraft.

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Amir Almasi <>wrote:

> Dear all,
> I am new to CouchDB. Already, I know Erlang programming language, and now,
> want to connect to couchDB in Erlang programming language.
> Currently, I am using windows! and Erlang/OTP (R14B04)
> I appreciate, if you leave me any sources or documents to start.
> I was confused, I should Install CouchDB as an Erlang Library? And also to
> connect Erlang processes to couchDB to read and write on the local
> computer,
> I should install any additional software?
> Best regards,
> /Amir
> *
> *

“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ - Ludwig von

"Water is fluid, soft and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is
rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft and yielding will
overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is soft
is strong." - Lao-Tzu