From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting to start!
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 19:35:44 GMT
I don't have any experience with this but what you are requesting sounds
similar to hovercraft.

https://github.com/jchris/hovercraft

--
“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ - Ludwig von
Wittgenstein

"Water is fluid, soft and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is
rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft and yielding will
overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is soft
is strong." - Lao-Tzu