From Thomas Van de Velde <thomase...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance of Views/Lists
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2011 13:16:54 GMT
I ran the same test on Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 built from source with
build-couchdb on Ubuntu Lucid 64 bit (High-CPU Extra Large). Performance is
slightly better but CPU is still maxed out at only 50 threads. I only get 66
requests/sec. at 750ms average response time. Feels like that's far below
what you should expect.

Thomas