From Travis Paul ...@visPaul.me>
Subject Re: Binary logs?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 16:30:03 GMT
I do see some errors that are probably making grep think the file is binary
and I pasted them here http://pastebin.com/rA9kHSNF if they are at all of
interest. I am unsure of their meaning.

I encountered a 'bizarre' error that I want to catch, which occurred when I
accessed the _rewrite url  to a view and Couch returned a lot of plain text
that looked like a stack trace, which a page refresh corrected and I have
not been able to recreate. I don't recall the date when I encountered that
error or what the error message looked like, so I'm not sure what to look
for in old logs, but I never want a user to see it so I'm trying to catch it
to see if it was something that I did or possibly a bug.