From Travis Paul ...@visPaul.me>
Subject Re: Binary logs?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:59:17 GMT
If I try grep without the -a flag such as:  *grep "Thu, 27 Oct 2011"
couch.log*
I get: *Binary file couch.log matches*

tail, and head commands work as usual, but if I want to open the file in
gedit I have to do something like: *strings couch.log > couch.log.text*

less command complains as well: *"couch.log" may be a binary file.  See it
anyway?*