From Max Ogden <...@maxogden.com>
Subject Re: Working example for OAuth with Facebook and/or Google?
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2011 03:04:44 GMT
Hi Stephan,

The OAuth in couch is meant to provide OAuth verification as opposed to what
you want which is a relying party OAuth login client. Long story short Couch
can't log in to Twitter or Facebook on it's own.

Here's a node.js authentication server that handles Twitter OAuth and then
provisions couch users:
https://github.com/maxogden/datacouch/tree/master/processors/auth

Cheers,

Max