From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: [Erlang] Custom modules in a view/show/list
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 03:19:22 GMT
Well remember, there is no Erlang view server, there is a *native* view server.

You can spawn a named process and ! and receive all day long. You can
spawn a gen_server or a whole application. You can also store
functions in named ets tables. If you have a cluster then you may need
to re-define them. The usual "doesn't work in a cluster" warnings
apply I suppose.

Sounds like fun. But as Paul says, be careful!

--
Iris Couch