From Vince Cardillo <vcardi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help installing CouchDB on Ubuntu
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:31:27 GMT
Hi All,

I was able to get CouchDB 1.0.1 installed and running via these
instructions: http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_Ubuntu. I
followed the very top "Batteries Included" instructions.

I'm a little wary to try and upgrade it though--I'm about one step up from a
Linux noob. It's been a while.

whereis couchdb
couchdb: /usr/bin/couchdb /etc/couchdb /usr/lib/couchdb /usr/share/couchdb
/usr/share/man/man1/couchdb.1.gz

I am not sure how I would upgrade it.

- vince