From Amir Almasi <amir.firefl...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting to start!
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 19:25:43 GMT
Dear all,

I am new to CouchDB. Already, I know Erlang programming language, and now, I
want to connect to couchDB in Erlang programming language.
Currently, I am using windows! and Erlang/OTP (R14B04)

I appreciate, if you leave me any sources or documents to start.
I was confused, I should Install CouchDB as an Erlang Library? And also to
connect Erlang processes to couchDB to read and write on the local computer,
I should install any additional software?

Best regards,
/Amir

*
*