From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linux Alternatives for CouchDB
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:12:08 GMT
I am not sure if you mean a development environment to develop couchdb
itself or simply to use couchdb. For Windows support you might want to
discuss with  Dave Cottlehuber.
Dave has put together some good support for windows with his installers here:

https://github.com/dch/couchdb/downloads

Have you given that a try?

Ryan